Donna Farber - Guide
Donna lives in West Bloomfield, MI and is a
NOLS/WMI certified Wilderness First Responder,
NOLS/WMI certified in CPR/AED and
NOLS/WMI certified Epinephrine Auto-Injector.
She spends her time guiding primarily in the Southwest.
Summers are spent directing 7-9 year olds and staff at Camp Tamakwa, in Algonquin Park, Canada.
She has guided Fitpacking trips to:
- White Mountain National Forest, NH
- Mt. Rainier National Park, WA
- Florida National Scenic Trail, FL
- Isle Royale National Park, MI
- Sedona / Coconino National Forest, AZ
- Cumberland Island National Seashore, AZ